Saturday, March 6, 2010

Things My Auntie Should Have Told Me


In my adorable basket of crochet themed gifts was a pair of shiny wooden knitting needles. Little did my Auntie know that she had planted a seed of addiction. But I couldn't remember how to knit! Thank you YouTube...after a long search I found a tutorial on how to knit from someone I could understand and got to work knitting this scarf. The yarn was lovely to work with but I was very careful not wanting to slip a stitch having no idea how to fix that issue. There was enough yarn left over to make a crochet hat, but I had never made one before so I searched for an easy pattern on YouTube. It was stitching up too large so I decided to salvage it by continuing to make it larger turning it into a beret. Even though it's now March there's still plenty of chilly days left to wear and show off my newest projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails