Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Little Sweet


One of my favorite flavors of ice cream is "dulce de leche" from Haagen-Dazs. The caramel dotted here and there throughout the vanilla ice cream is never enough...and I always feel guilty when I go digging for just the caramel parts leaving nothing for anyone else. Someone told me they know of a caramel sauce that tastes just like the caramel in the ice cream. These little tubs are only about an inch and a half tall and come with a tiny spoon. I no longer have to be a caramel thief...it does taste exactly the same! You can add it to ice cream, spread on cakes or eat it out of the tub because it's not too sweet. I think I would like to try dipping granny smith apple slices into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails