Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Christine's Stuffed Toy (The Ladies Circle)



     The project for the Ladies Circle was to knit or crochet a stuffed toy, so I chose these adorable hedgehogs.  At first I was going to knit my old faithful, A Teddy Bear, but then I looked at some patterns and came across the hedgehog and instantly knew I wanted to do them.  They were extremely easy to knit and took very little time, that was why I knitted a few of them and in different colours.  They already have a home to go to, the children I take care of and one or two of their friends wanted one, so bye bye hedgehogs, it was fun making you.
Christine.

3 comments:

  1. Your wee men are just too cute, my favorites are the blue and dark grey haired ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you all my sad news,the blue one died tonight,we have this ugly little dog that chews everything and he killed my very first ever Hedgehog,I was very upset by this,so farewell my wee blue man,I'm gunning for you little rat dog Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hedgehogs are sooooo cute Christine.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails