Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ice Plant

This is my ice plant.  I saw something similar in a magazine and thought it looked lovely so I decided to make my own.  I used a pretty tough wire but bendable and some glass beads and one pot.  I would bend some of the wire about 2 inches from the bottom and pop a bead on then about another 2 inches I'd bend the wire again and pop a bead on and so forth all the way up to as tall as you would like, and as many as you would like.  In the pot you would put a piece of oasis foam in the bottom and that is where you would stick all your branches with beads into, then pour the rest of your beads on top of the foam, when I got to that point I had many beads roll onto the floor and beads in places I didn't know until I stood on them, ouch.  I may make another one soon.
By Christine Neary

1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails