Friday, November 25, 2011

Shawl We Dance Tra La La (The Ladies Circle)


      I decided to get in touch with my sisters and friends and ask them if they would be interested in a knitting circle where we would all knit something and start on a particular date and end on a particular date.  It was my way of trying to get us all to keep in touch more often, as we were kind of dwindling, well, they all agreed and I set a date for the last week in October and to be finished their project on the last day of November.
     So far a few of us have been keeping in touch throughout the whole project and I sent emails to make sure they were all busy knitting and it turned out to be a lot of fun and a lot of Skypeing.
     Here is my finished project,The Shawl for those chilly knights.  I am very pleased with it and it was very easy, just plain/purl and casting on at every end, I used circular needles as the shawl was getting too big for regular needles.  I dare say I will be wearing it when I am doing my next knitting project.
     Hopefully everyone else will be finishing their knitting very soon and getting it on this blog for all to see.

 By Christine Neary



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I can see that for Winter and with a Summer dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Christine! It's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails