Monday, March 19, 2012

Betty's Blanket (The Ladies Circle)

     At last my blanket is finished what a roller coaster that was.  To start off my wool was four days late in coming, then I had visitors for ten days so no knitting got done.  Then the following week my visitors came back for another three days so again no knitting done.  But to top it all when I started sewing it together I kept finding mistakes.  So out it comes "Sorted".  Would you believe it the more I was sewing the more mistakes I was making, I nearly gave up as it was doing my head in.  I think I was making mistakes because I was rushing it as everyone was finished but me, plus I was tired.  But I got there in the end.  So here is my finished blanket, I hope you all like it.  Can't wait for the next project. xxx
By Betty

3 comments:

  1. Betty,I love it,it's gorgous,I bet you bought that blanket,it looks too good hahahafabulous job.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it beautiful, it looks like a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it in bits before it got sewn together all over the place where the cat was playing with it!!! LOL...Its lovely mum!! Well done you got there in the end! I get teh impression no one liked the blanket project! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails