Saturday, June 9, 2012

Christine's Bag (The Ladies Circle)



     So, here is my latest project, a bag.  For some reason it took me a while to make, I was procrastinating when I had to put the lining in, I thought it was going to be a difficult job so I kept putting it off.  Then a couple of days ago I knew I had to get on with it, so once I started sewing the inside into the bag it was a lot easier than I imagined and I did it very quickly, I wasted a lot of time for nothing.  But now it's done and I'm very pleased with it.  I used two wools together and when knitted up it became very thick, it feels nice and I used ivory handles, in all it doesn't look too bad.

1 comment:

  1. Love your bag Christine its not the same one I was going to do,remember we thought we were doing the same pattern? Good job.kxx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails