Saturday, June 9, 2012

Suzy's Bag (The Ladies Circle)


     There were so many beautiful and intriguing photos of bags on the internet, but unfortunately they were either too difficult to do or didn't come with a pattern.  So I decided to make a simple little clutch and use an interesting trim to bring it to life.  I have wanted to do the crocodile stitch for a long time but did not have the patience to learn.  Using a Youtube tutorial video (rewinding and pausing a hundred times) I finally understood the stitch and in the end found it a joy to crochet.  I sewed craft felt to the inside of the clutch so things would not get snagged on the yarn and attached a magnetic clasp for added protection.  I lastly placed a ribbon bow on the front for an extra touch of girlyness.



2 comments:

  1. Awww it's adorable Suzy,I really like it, ribbon sets it off nicely.excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Suzy,very girlie.kxx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails