Monday, February 1, 2010

My First Pie


This is a recipe from Neenies nephew (Jonathan) I thought I would try it. I loved using the rolling pin to roll it out and make it a pretty big square then I put it on the baking sheet and poured in the ingredients. There was one thing missing which I love and that was BACON, but I am afraid to say there was no bacon left, I must have ate it all or my brothers ate it, anyway I put it in the oven to bake and when it came out it looked yummy and cheesy. Neenie had a piece of it and I tried some but I didn't really like it, there was too much cheese. I think it would have been better if we had bacon, but it was my first pie and Neenie said I did a great job, I just hope she remembers to buy bacon next time!

By Logan Richman

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails