Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blown Away



My eyes are watering...finally getting some feeling in my cheeks, I made the mistake of going outside in this gusty frigid day without my scarf. It's 17 degrees with a wind chill of 4 degrees and wind gusts going above 40 mph. But I just had to take a look at the ocean and saw these poor Canada geese, not flying straight but sideways struggling against the wind. The waves are calm today but you can see the spume being blown away. It's the perfect day for beginning a craft project and as soon as my fingers work properly I'm going to begin crocheting with the wool Jonathan gave me for Christmas.


Click on photo's to enlarge...you can see the geese better...the same for any photo on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails