Friday, December 18, 2009

Breakfast Of Chocolate Champions


Some people start the day with a cup of coffee or tea. I must have my hot chocolate! Humid Summers, chilly winters I sip my hot chocolate with relish every day. My little brother got me this mug from the Mystic Aquarium in Connecticut. I make my hot chocolate from scratch using Ghirardelli double chocolate flavor cocoa with milk and heavy whipping cream. A luxury is Williams-Sonoma peppermint hot chocolate made with real chocolate shavings, it is very expensive so just a spoonful added to the cocoa. I've just finished my mugful, using a spoon to scrape the bits of chocolate from the rim...ahhh tomorrow morning...

1 comment:

  1. Well your hot choc looks yummy but you know not to share it with me heehee

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails