Monday, December 28, 2009

Come For Tea


This is my cup and saucer collection. I love to drink out of a cup and saucer, I always have, the daintier the better. I have collected these over a number of years. Some are from my Mum, one from a lady I have adopted as my Grandmother (she is a collector too), she gave me one from her own collection. Gale, a woman I used to work for gave me one. One from a sister and one from a niece. I bought a couple myself from antique shops (I love antique shops!). The wee cabinet came from my brother John who got it at an antique shop. I love my collection, if I had a bigger apartment I would collect more!

By Christine Neary

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful collection, my teacup and saucer is on the bottom shelf second from the right. I picked it out of an antique store in Bethel Connecticut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Suzy.xxx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails